Compensation: Competitive Compensation | Relocation Negotiable Based on Location | Loan Repayment Through William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Forgiveness Program
Benefits: - Medical Malpractice Insurance
- Medical and Dental
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- CME Reimbursement
- Profit Sharing
- Other Excellent Benefits
Additional Information: - The ideal candidate is BC/BE in Dermatology.
- Experience is preferred but not required; however, current Florida licensure is a must; bilingual is a plus, but not required.
- Must be able to treat patients with a variety of skin conditions, ranging from acute to chronic and benign to malignant.
- Must be comfortable with prescribing biologics for the treatment of a variety of skin conditions and able to perform skin biopsies and removal of suspicious lesions.
- Must be able to see adults and children.
- EMR: Athena Health
- Work in the Sunshine state where you can swim, golf, etc. year round - all without paying state income taxes.
- Join an organization that is patient-centered, results-driven, and team-focused.
- At MCR Health Services you will be able to provide exceptional care to our patients as they come to us for their healthcare needs. Our clinical staff are friendly, courteous, professional, and most importantly - they love our patients!