Call Schedule: 1 Day per Month 5 p.m.-8:30 p.m. | 4 Weekend Days per Year to Round on Newborns in the Hospital (Avg 1-4 Babies) - No Other Inpatient Call Coverage
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: - $200K-$235K Base Salary plus RVU Bonuses
- Year 1 Potential: $280K | Year 2 Potential: $300K-$350K+
- Top Producing Physicians Earning Potential $450K
- APP Oversight Optional $1500/Month per Mid-Level (up to 3 Allowed)
- Quality Bonus Available up to $30K/Year
- Sign-On/Commencement Bonus up to $30K
Benefits: - Health/Dental/Vision
- Life | Retirement
- 5 CME Days Plus $3,000 Allowance
- PTO 160 Hours
- 6 Holidays
- Student Loan Repayment Options
- Relocation Assistance $10K-$15K
Additional Information: - If not BC, must have plans to be BC.
- Opportunities to join a start-up practice and build a patient panel or join/take over an established practice.
- Looking for a great communicator with patients and peers.
- Good bedside manner with motivation to work hard and provide quality outcomes.
- Great work/life balance with low call expectations.
- Join an organization where the physicians are engaged in the medical group and supported by motivated administrators.
- Lutheran is a large 8 hospital network with a major tertiary hospital, Level 2 trauma center, heart and kidney transplants, Da Vinci Robot and a Lutheran's Children's hospital.
- All the specialties you need to support your patients within one network.
- EMR Systems: Currently McKesson in the Hospital and Allscripts in the Clinics
- Moving to Cerner in October 2018.
- Fort Wayne is a vibrant community with a great downtown area and is an amazing place to raise a family with the lowest cost of living in the country.