Call Schedule: Limited | 15 Births per Month (Avg. 300/Year)
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Competitive Compensation | Negotiable | Based On Experience | Sign-On and Relocation Negotiable
Benefits: Benefits Coverage Starts on Your First Day of Work | Medical, Dental, and Vision | Prescription Coverage | Life and AD&D | Short and Long Term Disability | 401k Matching and Non-Matching | Health Care and Dependent Day Care Reimbursement | Free Preventative Care | On Campus Childcare | $5K CME Allowance | Paid Malpractice | Loan Repayment Options Negotiable and Also Available Through Government Program
Additional Information: - Must become Board Certified within 7 years.
- Spanish is a plus, but not required.
- Lexington Medical Center is a leader in South Carolina for medical technology.
- We are proud to be the largest hospital and clinical expansion in South Carolina history.
- Lexington County is the most affluent and fastest growing in South Carolina.
- Designated Physician Parking
- EMR: EPIC