Hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | Saturdays Possible
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 20-25
Call Schedule: Varies by Location | Rotated Monthly
Relocation Assistance Available
- $215K Salary for New Graduates plus $20K Sign-on Bonus
- $260K Salary for 2+ Years Experience plus $25K Sign-on Bonus
- $10K Relocation Assistance
Benefits: Lee Health offers a comprehensive benefits package for each specialty, which will be discussed during the initial interview.
Additional Information: - Spanish speaking is a plus but not required.
- Board Eligible and Board Certified candidates accepted.
- Must be BC within 7 years of completing residency.
- Lee Health Coconut Point serves a thriving South Lee County community that has been hungry for health care, and our new 31-acre, state-of-the-art campus delivers.
- Lee Health Coconut Point is a 163,000-square-foot cutting edge medical facility and a health and wellness village offering a glimpse into the future.