Average patients seen: 90-100 Admissions in a Month Amongst 6 Facilities
Call Schedule: Rotated Among Physicians and Advanced Practitioners
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Competitive Salary
Benefits: Lee Health offers a comprehensive benefits package for each specialty, which will be discussed during the initial interview.
Additional Information: - Board Eligible and Board Certified candidates accepted.
- Must be BC within 7 years of completing residency.
- Specific locations will be discussed with the recruiter directly.
- Physician will provide primary care to residents at local community facilities.
- Will directly oversee medication management, reconciliation, and medication order placement for patients assigned to their service areas. Completes H&P, admission and discharge orders.
- Physician will participate in quality improvement commitee activities and provide SNF staff education.
- Provides oversight to the Advanced Practitioners.