Hours: 8 AM - 5 PM | 40% Clinical 60% Administrative | 2 Half Days of Clinic per Week | Remaining Days Spent Precepting Residents and Other Academic Duties
Call Schedule: 1:6 | Cover Inpatient Services every 6-7 Weeks
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Competitive Salary
Benefits: Lee Health offers a comprehensive benefits package for each specialty, which will be discussed during the initial interview.
Additional Information: - Family Medicine experience required. 2 years of teaching experience (medical student preceptor or faculty in family medicine residency program preferred.
- The physician will have dedicated administrative time used for curriculum development, research, and administrative duties.
- Prefer faculty member with added certification of Added Qualification in geriatrics, sports medicine or faculty development.
- Proven teaching in inpatient and outpatient setting. Willingness to serve as an attending physician on inpatient services.
- The physician will supervise up to 4 residents per faculty physician in the clinic.
- Spanish speaking is a plus but not required.
- Board Eligible and Board Certified candidates accepted.
- Must be BC within 7 years of completing residency.