Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision | Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability, Basic Life/AD&D | 401k | 240 PTO Hours | 7 Holidays | $3K Annual CME Allowance | Loan Repayment Through New York State | $5K Relocation Assistance | Paid Malpractice Insurance.
· Full-time outpatient opportunity; utilizes Hospitalists for admissions and inpatient care for adults.
· Share inpatient pediatric call.
· Full scope Family Medicine; minor procedures are done in the office.
· Specialists available for referrals and consults.
· Growth in patient volume and retiring physicians require several new Family Practice Physicians.
· Practices located on the main campus in Lowville.
- Must become BC within 3 years.
- Lewis County General Hospital is a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital and 160-bed Nursing Home facility with state of the art equipment.
- Family oriented community with excellent school systems.