Hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 7 PM | Flexible | Provider Sets Own Patient Schedules
Average patients seen: 15
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Based on Experience
- 95% of Medical/Dental/Vision Paid by Employer
- 403b up to 9% Match Voted on Quarterly by the Board
- 4 Weeks Vacation First 5 Years 6 Weeks After 5 Years
- 11.5 Holidays
- Covered Malpractice and Tail
- 5 CME Days with Classes and Travel Paid in Full
- Discounted Cellphone and BJ Membership
- Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC
- BSN with 5+ years of nursing experience
- Candidate must be a licensed in the state of Delaware.
- Three years supervisory/management experience in a private practice, hospital or health center setting.
- Bilingual skills preferred (English/Spanish)
- The Nurse Manager is responsible for directing, organizing and supervising the work of the LRHC nursing staff, including registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, certified nursing or medical assistants and interpreters.
- The Nurse Manager provides leadership and nursing services to patients in our community health setting and works with the health care team of medical providers to provide quality health care services for our patients.
- The Nurse Manager assists in the administrative requirements in the medical service area and works closely with the CMO, Providers, Chief Operations Officer and Director of QI.