Average patients seen: 4-6 Preventative Visits Daily | Additional Urgent Care Visits Possible
Call Schedule: Rotated | 1:5 | Weeknights and Weekends
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Excellent Compensation with Robust Bonus Program
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision for Provider and Family | Group Life | 401k With up to 6% Match, Immediately Vested | 4 Weeks PTO Year 1 | 3 CME Days Plus $3,000 Allowance | Mileage Reimbursement | Pet Insurance | Employee Assistance Program
- 2+ years of clinical physician experience strongly preferred
- Passion for geriatric care and patients is a must.
- As a Provider, you will manage a small panel of high-complexity patients.
- Perform 4-6 preventive visits daily to optimize chronic conditions, assess home environment, educate patients and caregivers, and develop proactive care plans
- Perform urgent care visits in the home to avoid unnecessary ED transfers and hospital admissions
- Lancaster offers more experiences to discover, and new traditions to create. Whether it's city energy, family attractions, vibrant artistry, or Amish farmlands you want - or some combination of all these. Not to mention exceptional food and drink, the vigorous outdoors, distinctive shopping, and walkable small towns.
- We are a short drive to Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.