Hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM or 12 PM - 9 PM
Average patients seen: 5 - 6
Call Schedule: Rotated | Evening Phone Call Only
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Earning Potential of $125K - $130K Plus Bonus Potential of $25K - $26K | Sign-On and Relocation are Negotiable
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision for Provider and Family | Group Life | 401k With up to 6% Match, Immediately Vested | 16 PTO Days Year 1 | 20 PTO Days Year 2 | 3 CME Days Plus $2,500 Allowance | Mileage Reimbursement | Travel Assistance | Cell Phone Reimbursement | Pet Insurance | Employee Assistance Program
- 2+ years of clinical NP OR PA experience strongly preferred.
- Passion for geriatric care and patients
- Comfort with conducting house calls.
- Our medical group provides home-based medical care to chronically ill patients, many of whom are frail, elderly and ill-equipped to navigate our overwhelming healthcare system.
- Because many of our patients are frail and elderly, we deliver care primarily in the comfort of their home.
- As a Provider, you will manage a small panel of high-complexity patients in partnership with an RN Nurse Care Manager.
- We value quality over quantity; at Landmark you will be able to invest more time in your patient visits than you are normally able to spare in a traditional fee-for-service model.
- Our home visits typically last 30 minutes to an hour, which grants you time to complete medication management, disease education, and collaborate with your extended Landmark team or with community clinicians.