- AHA CPR Certification required.
- At least 3 years experience providing direct client case management services, preferably within a clinic setting.
- Knowledge of or experience working with the LGBTQ community and familiarity with issues of particular relevance to LGBTQ people.
- Comprehensive knowledge of HIV/AIDS community resources, public and private HIV/AIDS benefits programs.
- 6-8 years' experience in social work, psychology, sociology or equivalent education is preferred.
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish/English preferred)
- The Psychosocial Case Manager serves as an integral member of the health and mental health services team by providing psychosocial case management and overall support services to patients while ensuring that psychosocial case management services operate within industry standards and meets all contractual requirements and guidelines.