Hours: 5 Days per Week | 8 Hour Shifts | Saturday and Evening Hours Required
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 17
Call Schedule: Phone Only 1:6 - 1:7
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: $195K - $205K Depending on Experience
Benefits: - Employer Paid Health, Dental, and Vision
- Liability Coverage and FTCA
- 5 CME Days and $2K Allowance
- 403b Retirement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance
- 12 Vacation Days First Year, 15 Vacation Days Second Year, 20 Vacation Days Fourth Year
- 12 Sick Days
- 3 Personal Days
- 10 Paid Holidays
Additional Information: - Be a part of the largest LGBT organization in the world.
- Our unique medical practice provides the perfect opportunity to express your passion for medicine together with a healthcare team whose goal is to provide excellent health care for the diverse LGBT communities in Los Angeles.
- We want doctors who are excited about our vision of a truly comprehensive healthcare organization that addresses the multigenerational health care needs of our community and their family members.
- We have a robust support structure to assist with patient care, so you can focus on practicing medicine.
- The Los Angeles LGBT Center's medical providers are experts at treating LGBT people and understand the health issues that affect our community.
- Currently, our comprehensive ambulatory healthcare services have a special emphasis on HIV care, Transgender care, Women's Health, Men's Health and Sexual Health including sexually transmitted infection testing and treatment, HIV PEP, and PrEP.