Benefits: Medical and Dental with 75% Employer Contribution for Provider and Family | Vision | Life | FSA | 403b with Employer Contribution | 2 Weeks PTO with Biannual increases | 10 Paid Holidays | Accrue 3.69 Hours per Pay Period Sick Leave up to 144 Hours | Annual Sick Bonus Available | 80 Hours Educational Leave | Tuition/Travel Reimbursement | FTCA Malpractice Coverage | Loan Repayment Through NHSC (HPSA: 16) or the State of California | Employer Contributions for License and DEA | .70 Minimum for Benefits
- Must have an active CA license or at least have applied for it.
- Requires a Master's degree in Social Work from an accredited college or university and current license as an LCSW in the State of California, or Ph.D. in Psychology and license as a Psychologist in the State of California.
- Cultural competence working in diverse/low income and immigrant communities.
- Specialized training and experience in the principals of integrating behavioral health assessment and treatment in the primary care setting.
- Experience in consultation/collaboration with medical providers and working as part of the team in the primary care setting.
- The Licensed Psychologist role presents an exceptional opportunity for autonomy, creativity, and meaning. At La Clínica, the Licensed Psychologist conducts brief psychological assessments and provides behavioral interventions with patients and serves as a key member of the primary care team.