Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 am-5:30 pm, 1 Evening per Week, 2 Saturday's a Month and Will Have a Day off During the Week When Working a Saturday.
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 18
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: $101K | Negotiable
Benefits: Medical and Dental with 75% Employer Contribution for Provider and Family | Vision | Life | FSA | 403b with Employer Contribution | 2 Weeks Vacation with Biannual increases | 10 Paid Holidays | Accrue 3.69 Hours per Pay Period Sick Leave up to 144 Hours | Annual Sick Bonus Available | 80 Hours Educational Leave | Tuition/Travel Reimbursement | FTCA Malpractice Coverage | Loan Repayment Through NHSC (HPSA: 16) or the State of California | Employer Contributions for License and DEA
- Must have an active CA license or at least have applied for it.
- Spanish is a plus but not required.
- At La Clínica, you will be able to provide primary care in an outpatient setting, allowing you to practice comprehensive medical care.
- You will deliver care to a resilient patient population that is ethnically diverse and medically complex, with the aim of achieving optimal health outcomes for every patient.
- We attract and retain engaged staff by supporting providers in their pursuits of a meaningful role and offering opportunities in mentorship, quality initiatives, and preceptorships.
- You will do this work alongside energetic comrades who are dedicated to an exceptional patient experience just as they are committed to health innovation and delivery of quality care.
- La Clínica de La Raza is a community-based health center committed to providing culturally appropriate, high-quality, and accessible health care to the diverse communities of the San Francisco Bay Area.