Hours: FTE: 0.2 | Flexible Schedule | Monday-Tuesday 8 AM - 8:30 PM, Wednesday - Friday 8 AM - 5:30 PM & Saturdays 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Average patients seen: 2.72
Call Schedule: Evenings and Saturdays
Benefits: FTE: 0.2 is Benefit Ineligible
Additional Information: - This is an on-call only position
- One year experience in all phases of general dentistry and auxiliary utilization and/or administrative experience in a clinic setting
- License to practice in the State of California, DEA number required
- Spanish is a plus but not required.
- You will deliver care to a resilient patient population that is ethnically diverse and medically complex, with the aim of achieving optimal health outcomes for every patient.
- La Clínica de La Raza is a community-based health center committed to providing culturally appropriate, high-quality, and accessible health care to the diverse communities of the San Francisco Bay Area.