Benefits: Medical and Dental with 75% Employer Contribution for Provider and Family | Vision | Life | FSA | 403b with Employer Contribution | 2 Weeks PTO with Biannual increases | 10 Paid Holidays | Accrue 3.69 Hours per Pay Period Sick Leave up to 144 Hours | Annual Sick Bonus Available | 80 Hours Educational Leave | Tuition/Travel Reimbursement | FTCA Malpractice Coverage | Loan Repayment Through NHSC (HPSA: 16) or the State of California | Employer Contributions for License and DEA
- Must have an active CA license or at least have applied for it.
- Requires a California license as LCSW, MFT or Licensed Clinical Psychologist with two years post-license experience.
- Expertise in supervising, training, and evaluating staff. Minimum of 2 years of supervision or clinical consultation experience.
- As a Mental Health Supervisor you will have the opportunity to provide critical and invaluable contributions to a team of behavioral health providers that primarily serves the Latino population.
- You will provide clinical and administrative supervision to Behavioral Health staff and students to ensure that quality services are provided in a professional manner.
- Supervisor tasks include: reviewing cases, monitoring treatment, care plans, clinical care, and documentation to ensure quality and appropriateness of services and professional services.