Hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | 36 Hours Clinical | 4 or 5 Day Work Week Available
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 20
Call Schedule: Triage System | 1:3
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: - $240K Base Salary plus RVU Bonus
- Negotiable Based on Experience and Qualification
- Up to $10K Relocation Assistance
- Sign-on Bonus or Commencement Bonus Offered
Benefits: - Health, Dental, and Vision with Employer Contribution
- Medical Care Received at the Hospital is 100% Covered
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability, Life, and AD&D
- Short-Term Disability
- 5 CME Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 120 Hours Vacation
- 96 Hours Sick Leave
Additional Information: - NRP certification is required.
- This physician will have hospital call for pediatric patients at Kosciusko Community Hospital.
- The hospital has a Level 1 Nursery and a mobile NICU is available to assist with emergencies.
- This pediatrician will assist with problematic babies after delivery at Kosciusko Community Hospital.
- All deliveries are over 34 weeks.
- Current EMR is Allscripts will be switching to Cerner in July.
- BE must become BC.