- Competitive Salary Base
- Relocation Assistance
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Replacement
Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision with Employer Contribution | Medical Care Received at the Hospital is 100% Covered | Employer Paid Long Term Disability, Life, and AD&D | FSA | Short-Term Disability | 401k | 5 CME Days | 6 Paid Holidays | PTO Accrues up to 23 Days a Year | Employee Illness Bank
Additional Information: Requirements:
- Prefer 1-2 years of neurology experience; however willing to train.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Creative problem solver/critical thinker.
- Valid Indiana State Nursing License
- Master's Degree in Nursing (Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant)
- Board Certified
- Lutheran Health Network, Medical Group, in Warsaw, Indiana is seeking a Neurology Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant to join our established Neurology practice.
- Primary care to patients includes cerebrovascular disease such as stroke, central nervous system, peripheral nervous system, headache disorders, movement disorders, and seizures provided under supervision of clinic Physician.
- EMR: Cerner
- Proud member of the Lutheran Health Network.