Compensation: - $220K Base Salary plus RVU Bonus
- Negotiable Based on Experience and Qualification
- Up to $10K Relocation Assistance
- Sign-on Bonus or Commencement Bonus Offered
Benefits: - Health, Dental, and Vision with Employer Contribution
- Medical Care Received at the Hospital is 100% Covered
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability, Life, and AD&D
- Short-Term Disability
- 5 CME Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 120 Hours Vacation
- 96 Hours Sick Leave
Additional Information: - OB and weekday hospital rounding are optional.
- Current EMR is Allscripts will be switching to Cerner in July.
- BE must become BC.