Hours: Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM | Every Friday Afternoon is for Education, Clinical Case Discussion, and Grand Rounds at Main Office
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: Up to 9 | 30-45 Minute Follow Up Appointments | 90 Minutes for New Patient Evaluations
Call Schedule: No on Call
Compensation: $168K - $185K Based on Experience | Loan Repayment Through NHSC and DANY Funding
Medical/Dental/Vision with Employer Contribution | HSA | Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance & AD&D and Long Term Disability | Short Term Disability | Retirement Plans | Supplemental Voluntary Insurance with AFLAC | FSA/Cafeteria Plan | Qualified Transportation Expense | Tuition Assistance Program | 27 PTO Days
- Part-time psychiatrists will work 3 days per week and have prorated benefits.
- Our psychiatrists have very low caseloads in order to spend more time with patients.
- Psychotherapy is encouraged.
- The ideal candidate will have a desire to work with the homeless population with a team-based approach.
- Spanish speaking preferred but not required.
- Psychiatrists work in transitional housing and as part of the ACT team.
- Our Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) program provides intensive mobile mental health services to individuals in residential and community settings.
- Spearheading the use of evidence-based practice to help homeless individuals, our transitional housing programs provide the critical support women and men with serious mental health illnesses need as they move from homelessness to permanent housing.