Hours: Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM | Every Friday Afternoon is for Education, Clinical Case Discussion, and Grand Rounds at Main Office
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: Up to 9 | 30-45 Minute Follow Up Appointments | 90 Minutes for New Patient Evaluations
Call Schedule: No on Call
Compensation: $168K - $185K Based on Experience | Loan Repayment Through NHSC and DANY Funding
Medical/Dental/Vision with Employer Contribution | HSA | Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance & AD&D and Long Term Disability | Short Term Disability | Retirement Plans | Supplemental Voluntary Insurance with AFLAC | FSA/Cafeteria Plan | Qualified Transportation Expense | Tuition Assistance Program | 27 PTO Days
- Part-time psychiatrists will work 3 days per week and have prorated benefits.
- Our psychiatrists have very low caseloads in order to spend more time with patients.
- Psychotherapy is encouraged.
- The ideal candidate will have a desire to work with the homeless population with a team-based approach.
- Spanish speaking preferred but not required.
- Psychiatrists work in the community in team-based care in permanent supportive housing.
- We provide supportive services, including case management and on-site medical and psychiatric services, to individuals and families in more than 2,200 supportive housing units in Brooklyn, Manhattan, and the Bronx.