Hours: Monday - Friday 8-Hour Shifts | Four 10-Hour Shifts Also Available
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 20
Relocation Assistance Available
- Base Plus Incentives
- MGMA Competitive Earning Potential
- Flexible Spending
- Cancer Insurance
- CME Time and $2,000 Allowance
- Vacation/Holiday/Sick Time
- Medical/Personal Leave
- Loan Repayment Available Through Federal, State, and NHSC (HPSA: 17)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discount on Hospital Service
- Relocation Available
- IMH is seeking a PA or NP for our rural health clinics.
- Qualified candidates would need to be able to see infants through geriatrics.
- New Graduates are welcome to apply, however, demonstrated critical thinking and/or leadership experience as an RN is highly preferred.
- Enjoy big city convenience in Iroquois County. The hospital is based in Watseka and our clinics are all within 20 miles.
- We are a progressive community located 90 miles south of Chicago and located approximately 15 miles west of the Illinois-Indiana state line on U.S. Route 24.