- Nurse Practitioner - Pediatrics & Pediatric Specialties (PNP)
Sto-Rox Neighborhood Health Council (Pittsburgh, PA)
(Click For Details)
- Practice Type: Employee
Setting: Community Health / Outpatient
Accepts J1 Visa? No | H1B Visa? No
Requires BE? No | BC? Yes
- Full Time
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5 PM
- New Graduates Welcome
- Average patients seen: 12-14
- Call Schedule: 1:3 | Phone Only | Light | Rotated Weekly
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: $85K-$90K | Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC, PA Loan Forgenivess, and the State
- FTCA Malpractice
- 17 Vacation Days
- 6 Sick Days
- Holidays - 8 Full Days 2 Half Days
- Paid Association Dues
- 5 CME Days $1K Allowance
- Health Insurance with Employer Contribution
- Discounted Medical Services for Employee and Family
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Program
- ADP "My Life" Magazine, Discounts and More.
- Optional Benefits Include Vision, Dental, 403b, Short and Long Term Disability, HSA
- Additional Information:
- The nurse practitioner will split time between two facilities that are a 10 minute drive apart.
- Must be able see pediatric patients from infant to age 22.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable working solo.
- Our health centers focus on quality outcomes using an integrated care approach to deliver the best care to our patients.
- EMR- Centricity
Sto-Rox Neighborhood Health Council is a community-based health center that is designed to serve the needs of our patients, with the goal of providing comprehensive healthcare to underserved areas, regardless of the patient’s ability to pay.
Our center's top priority is meeting the healthcare needs of the Sto-Rox and Hilltop communities. We are a full-service community health center providing quality care for those at every stage of life, from pre-natal through the senior years.
Sto-Rox and Hilltop Health Centers have the following important recognitions and affiliations:
Pittsburgh is a vibrant, mid-sized city that has the feel of a small town. Its approachability can be seen on the faces of its energetic, hard-working and proud people. Bike, walk or rollerblade miles of riverfront trails and soak in fantastic urban views. Wrapped in rivers, intertwined with trails and packed with parks, it is a green and outdoor city in close contact with its surrounding countryside.
Learn about the culture of Pittsburgh through food, shopping, and exploring the 90+ neighborhoods that make up our city. If you're a sports fan, you will love the City of Champions. Pittsburgh is home to three professional teams (the Steelers, Penguins, and Pirates) as well as numerous NCAA® Division I and II sports teams, and you will never find more devoted fans than Pittsburghers!
Not only are its sports teams a mighty force to be reckoned with, but the city has overcome adversity in a big way. Pittsburgh's affordable standard of living, top-notch health care facilities and cultural attractions combine to make it America's "Most Livable City."
Located along the south bank of the Ohio River just a few miles from downtown Pittsburgh, McKees Rocks & Stowe Township (Sto-Rox) combines the charm of its ancient history with a 21st-century energy. With an emerging arts and entertainment scene, business district revitalization, industrial development on the riverfront property and appealing proximity to downtown Pittsburgh, McKees Rocks is bursting with energy.
The South Pittsburgh Hilltop communities make up roughly 9.5% of the City of Pittsburgh’s population and approximately 8.5% of the City’s land area. The Hilltop Communities sit on the high ridge south of and above South Side Flats. The Monongahela River runs along the eastern edge of the Hilltop neighborhoods with spectacular views of much of the City of Pittsburgh.