Hours: Flexible Work Schedule: 4-Day Workweek Option
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 20-22
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Highly Competitive Salary DOE & Generous Benefits Package
Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision | 9 Paid Holidays | 200 Combined Hours for PTO, Sick Leave, and CME | Up to $2,000 CME Allowance for CME | 80 Hours FMLA | KPERS Retirement Plan | 403(b) | FSA | Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC (HPSA: 19)
Additional Information: - Great organization supportive of true work/life balance
- Focus on your patients, NOT practice management
- Flexible Work Schedule with 4-Day Workweek Option. Check out Facility Section for Patient Clinic Hours.
- Part-time requires minimum of 20 hours
- Spanish is a plus, but not required.
- EMR: Dentrix
- Check out links on Community Section to learn why Emporia is a great place to live, work, and play!