Average patients seen: 16-25; 36 Hour Clinical 4 Hours Administrative per Week
Call Schedule: Phone Only for Own Patients
Relocation Assistance Available
- $210K Earning Potential
- Up to $8K Relocation Reimbursement
- Loan Repayment Through NHSC
Benefits: Health/Dental, 5 Weeks PTO, 1 Week Continuing Education, Extended Illness Leave Account, Associate Pension Plan Employee - 401k, Life and AD&D, Dependent Life, Disability Insurance, FSA, Dependent Care Spending Account, Vaccines, Discounted Gym Memberships, Professional Clothing Loan
Additional Information: - 4-5 years of experience as a dentist required.
- Director experience preferred but not required.
- Minimal supervision of 1 dentist and 3 dental hygienists required.
- Dentists perform typical dental procedures with some dentures and crowns.
- The Dental Director is responsible for providing dental care to patients within the scope of the
practice, managing the overall performance of the dental department, and the supervision of all aspects of care provided by other dental providers.