Call Schedule: Call Coverage for Both Obstetrical and Gynecological Needs
Relocation Assistance Available
- $280K - $310K Base Salary plus RVU Incentive
- 2 Year Income Guarantee
- Relocation Reimbursement up to $10K if Moving Over 50 Miles
- Sign-on Bonus and Loan Repayment are Negotiable and Will be Discussed During the Interview Process
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, and Vision with Employer Contribution
- Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account
- 403b with Employer Match
- 457b Deferred Compensation Plan
- 160 Hours Vacation per the Calendar Year
- 6 Holidays
- Employer Paid Professional Licensure
- 80 CME Hours and $4,800 Annual Allowance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sports Medicine Facility
- Wellness Program
- Vital Worklife
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Plan
- Paid Malpractice
- EMR: Meditech
- BE physicians must become BC within 3 years
- Enjoy balance between your work life and personal life as you join us in delivering excellent care to our patients and collaborating with a fantastic team.
- The provider team provides comprehensive obstetrical and gynecological care while emphasizing the continuity of care no matter where or how patients may be transitioning through their care journey.
- The Physicians will join an employed group of 2 OB/GYN Physicians, 1 GYN Physician, and 2 Nurse Practitioners.
- Level 2 Facility
- Freeport is located in beautiful northwest Illinois in the heart of the Midwest. Our city boasts world-class parks and recreation, wonderful educational opportunities and a quality of life few communities can match.