Call Schedule: 1:6 | Phone Only for Nursing Homes and Patient Calls
Relocation Assistance Available
- $250K Base Salary plus RVU Incentive
- 2 Year Income Guarantee
- Relocation Reimbursement up to $10K if Moving Over 50 Miles
- Sign-on Bonus and Loan Repayment are Negotiable and Will be Discussed During the Interview Process
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, and Vision with Employer Contribution
- Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account
- 403b with Employer Match
- 457b Deferred Compensation Plan
- 160 Hours Vacation per the Calendar Year
- 6 Holidays
- Employer Paid Professional Licensure
- 80 CME Hours and $4,800 Annual Allowance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sports Medicine Facility
- Wellness Program
- Vital Worklife
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Plan
- Paid Malpractice
- EMR: Meditech
- The Physician will see an average of 20 patients per day and will collaborate with 4 other internists and 3 nurse practitioners.
- The FHN Family Healthcare Center is a multi-specialty clinic located in a city of 26,000 people with a service area of 95,000 people.
- The clinic was built in 2009 and offers experienced nursing, administrative, and support staff. The Internal Medicine department is established and respected in the community for offering quality care to its patients.
- Freeport is located in beautiful northwest Illinois in the heart of the Midwest. Our city boasts world-class parks and recreation, wonderful educational opportunities and a quality of life few communities can match.