Average patients seen: Average number of night admissions is 5-10 | Average number of patients evaluated per night is 5-7
Relocation Assistance Available
- $270K - $290K Base Salary
- 2 Year Income Guarantee
- Relocation Reimbursement up to $10K if Moving Over 50 Miles
- Sign-on Bonus and Loan Repayment are Negotiable and Will be Discussed During the Interview Process
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, and Vision with Employer Contribution
- Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Account
- 403b with Employer Match
- 457b Deferred Compensation Plan
- 160 Hours Vacation per the Calendar Year
- 6 Holidays
- Employer Paid Professional Licensure
- 80 CME Hours and $4,800 Annual Allowance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sports Medicine Facility
- Wellness Program
- Vital Worklife
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Plan
- Paid Malpractice
- Practicing candidates must be board certified and new residents must be board eligible.
- 2 Hospitalists are on during the day time hours and 1 Nocturnist per shift.
- Nocturnist will have support until midnight. The hospitalist program has a swing shift from 10 AM - Midnight.
- Response to hospital codes and rapid response calls is required.
- Rounding on ICU is required.
- We do not require procedures but welcome the ability to provide them.
- FHN has an e-ICU with affiliations with the University of Wisconsin.
- EMR is Meditech - CPOE
- FHN Memorial Hospital is the central hub of the network and boasts 100 beds with all private rooms.
- Freeport is located in beautiful northwest Illinois in the heart of the Midwest. Our city boasts world-class parks and recreation, wonderful educational opportunities and a quality of life few communities can match.