Hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | Late Night on Monday
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 15-19
Call Schedule: No Call
Relocation Assistance Available
- $130K-$145K Based on Experience
- Quality Incentives
- Relocation Assistance Available with Receipts
- Loan Repayment Through NHSC
- Medical/Dental with 60% Employer Contribution
- Employer Paid Life Insurance, Long and Short Term Disability
- 403b with Match
- 20 Personal Leave Days
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Malpractice Insurance
- 10 CME Days and $1,500 Annual Allowance
- Dentists have a minimum of 3 operatories and their own assistant.
- The majority of cleanings are completed by dental hygienists.
- The opportunity to work in a mobile unit is available. The mobile unit only sees pediatric patients.
- FHCGA is NCQA Recognized Level 3 and accredited by The Joint Commission as a Primary Care Medical Home.
- FHCGA has been providing comprehensive primary healthcare services since 1975.
- EMR: eClincal Works Dental