Hours: Monday - Saturday 8 AM - 6 PM | 8-Hour and 10-Hour Shifts Available | Minimum of 32 Hours for Full-Time Benefits
Average patients seen: 20 - 24
Call Schedule: 1 Every 3 Months For 1 Week at a Time | Call Only
Compensation: Highly Competitive and Negotiable | Based on Experience
Benefits: Health/Dental/Vision | 403b With Match | Employee Assistance Programs Like: Counseling Services, Family Caregiving, Legal Services, and More | Loan Repayment Through HRSA
Additional Information: - Must be BC and have DEA.
- 2+ years of FNP experience required. An exception can be made if you have prior FQHC or Community Health experience, then only 1 year of experience required.
- Must have or either be in the process of obtaining your CA license.
- Current enrollment in Medi-Cal required. (Due to 6-7 month waitlist as of 6/2019).
- Ability to speak fluent or medical Russian or Spanish is preferred, but not required.
- Minimum for Part-Time is 2 days or 20-hours per week.
- Sacramento has been cited as one of the five most livable regions in America.
- We are located an hour from Napa Valley, 1.5 hours from San Francisco, 2 hours from San Jose, and 3 hours from Fresno