Hours: Monday - Saturday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM | 10-Hour Shifts Available | Minimum of 32 Hours
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 20 - 24
Call Schedule: 1 Every 3 Months For 1 Week at a Time | Call Only
Compensation: Highly Competitive and Negotiable | Based on Experience
Benefits: Health/Dental/Vision | 403b | Employee Assistance Programs Like: Counseling Services, Family Caregiving, Legal Services, and More | Loan Repayment Through HRSA
Additional Information: - Board Certification is required. BE-candidates accepted only if New Grads and must become BC within 1 year. (New Grads will only be considered if within 9 months (+/-) of completing residency.)
- Must have or either be in the process of obtaining your CA license.
- Current enrollment in Medi-Cal required. (Due to 6-7 month waitlist as of 6/2019).
- Will need to supervise mid-levels.
- FQHC or Community Health experience is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to speak fluent or medical Russian or Spanish is preferred, but not required.
- Sacramento has been cited as one of the five most livable regions in America.
- We are located an hour from Napa Valley, 1.5 hours from San Francisco, 2 hours from San Jose, and 3 hours from Fresno