Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM | Flexible Hours and 4 Day Work Weeks Available
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 14-24
Call Schedule: No Call Required | May Pick-Up for Additional Pay ($350/night)
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Total Compensation of $200,000
Benefits: Excellent Benefits Package through the University of Vermont Health Network Medical Group | Medical | Dental | Vision | FSA | 4 Weeks Vacation | 96 Hours Sick/Personal Time | 9 Paid Holidays (3 floating) | $3,000 + 1 Week CME Allowance | 403(b) | Paid Malpractice | Pharmacy Discount | Relocation Assistance up to $10K (with quotes) | Loan Repayment Options through The State of New York "Doctors Across NY" Program - Up to $120K Available
- REQUIRES: Board-Certification (within 1 year of hire), BLS, DEA, NY License, Child Abuse Course, Opioid Course, and Infectious Disease Course.
- ACLS, ATLC only required if picking up optional call.
- Au Sable Forks Health Center is a brand new facility for Elizabethtown Community Hospital (ECH), a 25-bed critical access hospital. EHC is one of seven hospitals in the University of Vermont Health Network.
- Voted 'Best Companies to Work for in New York' - 2015
- Opportunities to work with Medical Students and Residents.
- EMR Systems GE
- Elizabethtown, NY, offers outdoor enthusiasts easy access to Lake Placid and the Adirondack Mountains. Enjoy boating, fishing, skiing, hiking, and 'Iron Man' events in your spare time.