Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM | Flexible Hours and 4 Day Work Weeks Available | Occasional Weekend Rounding Required | Split Time Between Crown Point Health Center and Elizabethtown Health Center
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: Office Practice: 14-24 | Inpatient Rounding: Varies by patient needs
Call Schedule: Fairly Light | Backup for Experienced APPs in ER | 1:5 Rotation | Mostly by Phone with Infrequent Situations Requiring In-Person Consultation (Medical Director can provide additional details)
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Total Earning Potential of $250,000 - $260,000
Benefits: Excellent Benefits Package through the University of Vermont Health Network Medical Group | Medical | Dental | Vision | FSA | 4 Weeks Vacation | 96 Hours Sick/Personal Time | 9 Paid Holidays (3 floating) | $3,000 + 1 Week CME Allowance | 403(b) | Paid Malpractice | Pharmacy Discount | Relocation Assistance up to $10K (with quotes) | Loan Repayment Options through The State of New York "Doctors Across NY" Program - Up to $120K Available
Additional Information: - REQUIRES: Board-Certification (within 1 year of hire), BLS, ACLS, ATLS, DEA, NY License, Child Abuse Course, Opioid Course, and Infectious Disease Course.
- Elizabethtown Community Hospital (ECH), a 25-bed critical access hospital, is one of seven facilities in the University of Vermont Health Network.
- Voted 'Best Companies to Work for in New York' - 2015
- Traditional role with both outpatient coverage in our brand new Crown Point Health Center, Elizabethtown Health Center, and rounding responsibilities at ECH (Medical Director can provide additional details).
- Opportunities to work with Medical Students and Residents.
- Integrated EMR Systems: GE in our Health Centers, CPSI for Inpatient Care, and T-Systems in our ER.
- Elizabethtown, NY, offers outdoor enthusiasts easy access to Lake Placid and the Adirondack Mountains. Enjoy boating, fishing, skiing, hiking, and 'Iron Man' events in your spare time.