- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Loan Repayment Available through the NHSC
- Requires: Graduate of an accredited associate's degree Occupational Therapy Assistant program.
- You will help occupational therapy clients by providing rehabilitative services, under the direction of occupational therapists, to persons with mental, physical, emotional, or developmental impairments.
- ParCare is a culturally sensitive center that provides the community with the most affordable and accessible health care options. It is our priority to serve the underserved and provide every patient with the most comprehensive medical services available.
- Our dedication to the community is second to none and our standards involve tailoring our services to meet the needs of the culturally diverse and multilingual community we serve.