- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Loan Repayment Available through the NHSC
- Requires: Master's degree in Physical Therapy, Doctorate preferred. NYS License.
- The Physical Therapist at ParCare Community Health Network works with patients and their families to
provide health care in accordance with organizational clinical policies Physical Therapists are health care professionals that help patients suffering from injury or disease to restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain and prevent or limit permanent physical disabilities.
- ParCare is a culturally sensitive center that provides the community with the most affordable and accessible health care options. It is our priority to serve the underserved and provide every patient with the most comprehensive medical services available.
- Our dedication to the community is second to none and our standards involve tailoring our services to meet the needs of the culturally diverse and multilingual community we serve.