Hours: 5 Day Work Week | Hours of Operation: Monday-Thursday 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM; Friday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM; Saturday 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM; Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Average patients seen: Averages less than 20 PPD; 30-minute appointments
Relocation Assistance Available
- Highly Negotiable Salary
- Based On Level of Experience and Background
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Loan Repayment Available through the NHSC
- Requires: Current Board Certification.
- 2 years of primary care experience strongly preferred.
- ParCare is a multi-specialty center providing such services as primary care, internal medicine, pediatrics, dermatology, Podiatry, Pain Management, Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy, helping our patients maintain optimum health and prevent potential diseases.
- ParCare is a culturally sensitive center that provides the community with the most affordable and accessible health care options. It is our priority to serve the underserved and provide every patient with the most comprehensive medical services available.
- Our dedication to the community is second to none and our standards involve tailoring our services to meet the needs of the culturally diverse and multilingual community we serve.