Hours: Flexible Scheduling Allows You To Work Any Day Of The Week | Option To Work 12.5 Hour Shifts If Desired
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 10 PPD | Driver will take you from appointment-to-appointment
Compensation: - Competitive Compensation in the New York City Market
- Control Your Income with Opportunities to Earn Additional Income
- Performance Evaluation and Possible Merit Increase After 1st Year
Benefits: - 100% Employer Paid Benefits for Single Employee Coverage
- Up to 20 Days PTO
- Up to 5 Sick Days
- $2,500 for Professional Fees
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Travel to a patient's home/work setting to provide evidence-based medical care to patients of all social-economic backgrounds.
- We are the only house calls organization in NYC that provides a private driver to take you to appointments.
- Ability to treat and manage the health and well-being of patients as it pertains to their wellness, urgent medical issues, and chronic illness with a goal of establishing a primary care relationship.
- 2 years of clinical experience or experienced in a home care setting preferred. Motivated new graduates welcome to apply.
- A dedication to providing excellent healthcare and top-quality patient experience is required.
- Work with Medical Directors and the Chief Medical Officer to identify opportunities to innovate and improve medical care.
- Must be tech-savvy and be able to easily utilize a smartphone, tablet, and EMR.