Hours: Flexible Scheduling Allows You To Work Any Day Of The Week | Option To Work 12.5 Hour Shifts If Desired
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 1-2 Patients Per Hour | Dedicated Driver will take you from appointment-to-appointment
- Competitive Compensation in the New York City Market
- Performance Evaluation and Possible Merit Increase After 1st Year
Benefits: Competitive and Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Travel to a patient's home/work setting to provide evidence-based medical care to patients of all social-economic backgrounds.
- We are the only house calls organization in NYC that provides a private driver to take you to appointments.
- Ability to treat and manage the health and well-being of patients as it pertains to their wellness, urgent medical issues, and chronic illness with a goal of establishing a primary care relationship.
- 2 years of clinical experience or experienced in a home care setting preferred. Motivated new graduates welcome to apply.
- A dedication to providing excellent healthcare and top-quality patient experience is required.
- Work with Medical Directors and the Chief Medical Officer to identify opportunities to innovate and improve medical care.
- Must be tech-savvy and be able to easily utilize a smartphone, tablet, and EMR.