Hours: Flexible Scheduling Allows You To Work Any Day Of The Week | Option To Work 12.5 Hour Shifts If Desired
Average patients seen: 1-2 Patients Per Hour | Dedicated Driver will take you from appointment-to-appointment
- Competitive Compensation in the New York City Market
- Performance Evaluation and Possible Merit Increase After 1st Year
- Mobile medical practice that provides primary care services to a full-panel of patients from all social economic backgrounds; pediatrics, adults, and geriatrics.
- Current Board-Certification and CPR certification are required.
- 2 years of clinical experience required.
- Less than 2 years of experience accepted only if experienced in a home care setting or dealing with chronically ill patients.
- You will be primarily based in Staten Island, however, a willingness to float to other service areas is required.
- A dedication to providing excellent healthcare and top quality patient experience is required.
- In complex cases, interact with Clinical Physician leadership at Doctors on Call to review and collaboratively address appropriate care.
- EMR: Must be comfortable charting on an iPad. Proficiency in clinical documentation is required.