Hours: Services Offered 7 Days Per Week, 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Average patients seen: 10 PPD | Driver will take you from appointment-to-appointment
Compensation: - Competitive Compensation in the New York City Market
- Fee-for-Service Compensation Model
Benefits: 100% Employer Paid Benefits for Single Employee Coverage | Up to 20 Days PTO | Up to 5 Sick Days | $5,000 Longevity Bonus After 1st Year | $2,500 for Professional Fees | Professional Liability Insurance
Additional Information: - Requires: Current Board-Certification (to begin working). Current CPR certification.
- 2 years clinical experience required. Less than 2 years experience accepted only if experienced in a home care setting or dealing with chronically ill patients.
- Mobile medical practice for the homebound frail and elderly patients. You will see patients in their homes. A driver will take you from appointment to appointment.
- You will be primarily based in Queens, however, willingness to float between our other service areas will be required 1-2 days per week.
- Review medication, perform depression screening, check vitals, conduct a physical exam (wellness exam as well when appropriate) that follows clinical protocols established by Doctors on Call.
- In complex cases, interact with Clinical Physician leadership at Doctors on Call to review and collaboratively address appropriate care.
- EMR: eClinicalWorks