Hours: 5 Day Work Week | Hours of Operation: Monday-Thursday 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM; Friday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM; Saturday 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM; Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Average patients seen: 20-25
Relocation Assistance Available
- Highly Negotiable Based On Level of Experience and Background
- Earning Potential Over $220K for Experienced Physicians
Benefits: - Medical / Dental / Vision
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Loan Repayment Available through the NHSC
Additional Information: - Requires: Current Board Certification.
- 2 years of primary care experience strongly preferred.
- Seeking a leader who is interested in building relationships within the community and working with our new VP of Ambulatory Care to streamline internal processes.
- ParCare is a multi-specialty center providing such services as primary care, internal medicine, pediatrics, dermatology, Podiatry, Pain Management, Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy, helping our patients maintain optimum health and prevent potential diseases.
- ParCare is a culturally sensitive center that provides the community with the most affordable and accessible health care options. It is our priority to serve the underserved and provide every patient with the most comprehensive medical services available.
- Our dedication to the community is second to none and our standards involve tailoring our services to meet the needs of the culturally diverse and multilingual community we serve.