- Malpractice insurance and FTCA (federal medical professional liability program)
- Damian Family Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center.
- At least 1-year experience working with indigent populations and community-based programs desirable.
- Responsibilities are as follows: treat diseases, injuries, deformities by invasive, minimally-invasive or non-invasive surgical methods, such as using instruments, appliances, or by manual manipulation. This includes: Follow established surgical techniques during the operation; Examine the patient to obtain information on medical condition and surgical risk, and; Operate on patients to correct deformities, repair injuries, prevent and treat disease, or improve or restore patients’ functions.
- BE candidates must be scheduled for their exam and obtain certification within 6 months.
- Current life support and infection control certificates, as well as, current DEA registration are required.
- Full clinical and office support staff.
- EMR: eClinicalWorks