- Malpractice insurance and FTCA (federal medical professional liability program)
- Damian Family Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center.
- At least 1-year experience working with indigent populations and community-based programs desirable.
- Responsibilities are as follows: Testing, diagnosing, treating and monitoring diseases and issues related to women’s health, and providing counsel and support to women during pregnancy and childbirth. This could include: performing a wide range of tests, including pap smears, pelvic and breast exams; Diagnosing and prescribing treatments for disorders and diseases; Conducting routine check-ups on patients; Monitoring and treating expectant mothers during pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum, and; Recording medical histories.
- BE candidates must be scheduled for their exam and obtain certification within 6 months.
- Current life support and infection control certificates, as well as, current DEA registration are required.
- Full clinical and office support staff.
- EMR: eClinicalWorks