- Base Salary Up To $140,000
- Based On Experience
- Possible Loan Repayment Thorugh the NHSC
- All full-time staff are eligible for 24 PTO days and 12 sick days each year. Full time is 37.5 hours/week.
- CMEs. Up to five days each fiscal year. Up to $1500 for expenses related to CMEs
- Malpractice insurance and FTCA (federal medical professional liability program)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Commuter Benefits (mass transit and parking)
- Life Insurance / AD&D
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Work-Life Program
- Retirement Program
- NYS Paid Family Leave
- Damian Family Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center.
- This is a float position with FT hours. You will be filling in at 1-2 different clinics per month as providers take PTO. Requires adaptability and flexibility.
- 2+ years' experience as a PMHNP working with children and adults in an ambulatory care setting highly desirable.
- 1+ years of experience could be considered only if they have a strong demonstrated background working independently in behavioral health.
- Current DEA certification, life support, and infection control certificates required.
- Clinical knowledge and experience in managing care of the substance-abusing population is preferred. Ability to prescribe Suboxone highly desirable.
- Ability to function independently with regards to most clinical decision making required.
- Spanish is a plus but not required.
- EMR: eClinicalWorks