Hours: Per Diem As Needed | Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Average patients seen: 20-21
- Competitive and Negotiable
- Based On Experience
- Damian Family Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center.
- This is a per diem float position that provides coverage as needed at a variety of DFCC sites (locations to be discussed directly with HR team).
- Requires 3+ year of related, primary care experience post-NP training.
- Medicaid enrollment required.
- Spanish is a plus but not required.
- Full clinical and office support staff.
- EMR: eClinicalWorks