Benefits: - Excellent Benefits Package Including Health/Dental/Vision
- Discounts For Gym Memberships, Childcare, and Various Cell Phone Carriers
- Loan Repayment Through the NHSC
- Current, valid license to practice medicine in the State of Idaho, including DEA license and BLS, required.
- Minimum three years' experience in progressively responsible administrative or management-related positions within a primary health care environment, preferably in medically needy and underserved communities and in a community health center setting preferred.
- We are 40 minutes east of Spokane, and a quick 1-hour flight from Seattle
- Our surrounding area has everything the outdoor enthusiast could ask for!
- Enjoy a challenging and progressive practice environment and career advancement opportunities with skill development
- Join a team of individuals working to improve patient lives
- Our rivers, lakes, trails, and backcountry roads call you to experience these amazing four-season outdoor adventures only found here