Hours: Clinic Hours: (Winter) Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM | (Summer) 6 Days per Week 7 AM -7 PM
Average patients seen: 13
Call Schedule: 1:3 | Shared
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Up to $125K Base Salary | Dependent on Experience
- Full Benefits 100% Paid by the Municipality of Skagway
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Generous Time Off Allotment
- Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC
- Must have experience working in the ER and a rural environment.
- Dahl Memorial Clinic is a nonprofit community health center that serves the residents and visitors to Skagway, AK, one of the most popular destinations along the beautiful Inside Passage.
- Only a short drive separates Skagway from the popular destination of Whitehorse in Canada and the capital city of Juneau, providing all the amenities one could desire.
- Easy access to some of Alaska's premier national parks, including Glacier Bay and the stunning Inside Passage, one of the most popular cruise ship destinations.
- EMR: Athenahealth