Hours: Clinic Hours Vary Monday - Saturday | 30-40 hours per week is considered full-time | 12-hour shifts available | Part-time options include 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off or set weekly schedule
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 10-12 | 30-minute appointments
Call Schedule: Phone Only | Shared
Relocation Assistance Available
- Earning Potential Up To $199K
- Based on Experience and Shift Commitment
- Relocation Allowance Up To $10,000 for Full-Time Employees
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage after 60 Days
- Paid Malpractice
- 4 Weeks Vacation
- 12 Days Sick Leave
- 10 Paid CME Days and $2,500 Allowance
- 2 Weeks Additional Paid Leave for Faith-Based Mission Work
- Paid Licensing Fees: AK License, DEA, and CLIA
- IRA Options
- State Funded Loan Repayment Available for Full-Time Employees (SHARP Program: http://dhss.alaska.gov/dph/HealthPlanning/Pages/sharp/default.aspx)
Additional Information: - Cross Road Health Ministries, Inc. is a not-for-profit Christian ministry committed to providing health care in Christ's name and is recognized as a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC).
- Bilingual/Russian is a plus, but not required.
- Primarily scheduled appointments with occasional walk-ins.
- A volunteer Chaplain is available to assistant with faith-based patient interactions.
- EMR: SuccessEHS