Hours: 26 Hours per Week | Mon, Wed, Thurs, and Fri 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM | Tuesday 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Average patients seen: 14
Benefits: - 3 CME Days
- $2,100 CME and Licensing Allowance
- Accrual of 4.62 Hours per Pay Period
Additional Information: - 2 years of experience as a clinical dentist required.
- Experience in family dentistry strongly preferred.
- Previous experience in community health center or public health preferred.
- Ability to perform dental treatment activities and procedures across the lifespan of patients.
- Dentist will deliver diagnostic, preventative, and restorative dental care services to patients. Oversee the work of auxiliary dental staff, and oversee the operations of the dental practice to ensure adherence to established policies and procedures, the appropriate maintenance of equipment, and inventory management.