Hours: PT 0.8 | 4 Days per Week | Very Flexible Schedule | Clinic Hours Monday - Friday 7:40 AM - 5 PM
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Average patients seen: 18
Relocation Assistance Available
Compensation: Based on Experience | Generous Hiring Incentive Program and May Provide Reimbursement for Reasonable Relocation Expenses | Student Loan Reimbursement Through the State of California
Benefits: - PTO and Sick Time Accrued
- 12 Holidays plus 2 Floating Holidays
- Choice of Medical (With Vision Care) and Dental Plans. County Contributes Toward the Employee's Premium
- Provides Ongoing and Episodic Services to Eligible Employees and Their Eligible Dependents Over Age 15
Additional Information: - Experienced NP and Spanish speaking preferred.
- The provider will see all ages and conditions of Family Practice/Internal Medicine.
- Part-time position is benefit eligible.
- EMR: Epic
- The provider will join 1 FP, 3 Pediatricians, and 1 WHNP.
- The clinic offers point of care lab, dieticians, diabetes center, comprehensive prenatal care, and behavioral health services
- The Carpinteria Health Care Center is nestled in the heart of downtown Carpinteria and has become an indispensable community resource for the underserved in our community.